Alumni Sponsored Gold Medals
- T.V.Lakshmana Rao Memorial Gold Medal has been instituted by Dr D.R. Prasada Raju (1979 Alumnus Mechanical Branch from JNTUACEA) to be awarded for best outgoing batch student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.
- Sri Dwaraka Paravatham (Alumnus Mechanical Branch) S/O Sri P.Damodaram (Retd Principal JNTUACEA) has instituted a gold medal for best outgoing batch student of M.Tech Sturctural Engineering.
- Prof T.S. Raghavan Endowment Gold Medal has been instituted by Smt T.S. Ushasri (1979 Alumnus EEE) for best performance among the girls of all B.Tech branches.
- Prof V.Pandurangadu (1978 Alumnus Mechanical) has instituted a gold medal for best performance in “Thermodynamics” subject of B.Tech
- ANECAA (Anantapur Engineering College Alumini Association) 1982 batch has instituted 2 gold medals for best academic performance among the boys and among the girls.
- Prof J Krishnamacharyulu Endowment Gold Medal has been instituted by Smt J Madhuri (1992 Alumnus EEE) awarded for best outgoing chemical Engineering student.
- Dr Vishnu S/O (Late) Prof M.S. Naidu (1963 Alumnus EEE) has instituted a gold medal to the best outgoing student of M.Tech Electrical Power Systems.
- Prof M. Subbarayudu Endowment Gold Medal has been instituted by Mr Prem Kumar (1994 Alumnus ECE) for best outgoing girl student of B.Tech ECE.
- Sri. Mantha Rama Murthy & Kameswaramma Memorial Endowment Scholarship has been instituted for the best outgoing batch student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.
- Sri Dwaraka Paravatham has donated Rs: 25,00,000 for giving 20 scholarships based on the interest occurred per year to poor and meritourious students among the eligible government social welfare scholarship holders.
- Prof A.Sripadha Rao (1956 Alumnus Civil Engineering) has been contributing Rs: 1000 per month from his pension for issuing scholarship to 3 B.Tech civil Engineering students.
Donations for Organizing Guest Lectures:
- . Dr D.R.Prasada Raju (1979 Alumnus Mechanical) has donated Rs 3,00,000 towards organizing Prof T.V. Lakshmana Rao Memorial Lectures to be organized on 18 April in mechanical Engineering department.