The Directorate of Foreign Affairs and Alumni Matters (D FA & AM) Established in the year 2009
- The main objective of D FA & AM spearheads the Admission of Foreign Students.
- Coordination of Academic units of JNTUA regarding admission of foreign Students.
- Strengthening Alumni Database of constituent colleges as well as affiliated colleges acts as an interface between alumni and the university.
- Academic and Research advises from Alumni
- Financial assistance for meritorious students in form of donations and also for infrastructure development in the University and constituent units.
- MoU with reputed foreign universities for exchange of faculty, student admission and research activities.
- The Directorate Co-ordinate the UGC XI and XII plan grants.
- Admission through Indian Council for Cultural Relation (ICCR) for Foreign students with Scholarships.
- Admission of NRI/PIO/FN students for all UG/PG courses under supernumerary quota of 15% is allotted.
- The University is offering a Postgraduate programme Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT), in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, USA with the support of Government of Andhra Pradesh through Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (CIHL) is also offering M.S (CS) in collaboration with Chicago State University, USA.
- JNTUA has signed a MoU for twinning program in collaboration with Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden for 3 years of study at JNTUA CEA and 1 year of study at Sweden.
CSC ECE ME
Max. (10) (10) (10)
|1||2017-18||10 5 1|
|2||2018-19||10 10 10|
- ICCR Scholarships Foreign Students Admitted in UG and PG Program in to B.Tech, M.Tech and M.B.A from 2014 to till date.
- ICCR Sponsored Foreign students from South Africa, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Sudan, Kenya, Sudan, Gambia etc have been admitted since 2014-15 academic year.
- 2 students have been pursuing B.Tech under NRI Quota.
- 4 B.Tech Students of CSC have been selected to Google Sponsored University Innovations Fellows Program of Stanford University, USA.
- MoU with EDUCLO Pvt.Ltd., to enable students of JNTUA to access digital courses and education material across the globe.